La place fut créée en 1866 lors du projet d’aménagement de routes dans le quartier de Fragnée. Son nom désigne les « franchises liégeoises » qui étaient un ensemble de règles et de privilèges attribués aux princes évêques et aux maires depuis 1487. L’église est dédiée à Sainte-Marie-des-Anges et fut érigée en 1874.
[EN] This cache is the first of a loop through the districts of Cointe and Fragnée . Check the path to the following address : http://www.openrunner.com/?id=4844303
The square was created in 1866 during the road development project in the Fragnée district. Its name means « Liège franchises » which were a set of rules and privileges assigned to the bishops princes and mayors since 1487. The church is dedicated to St. Mary of the Angels and was erected in 1874.