---ENGLISH---
1. Cache is between micro and small (no room for trackables, maybe just for some geocoins). Pencil inside;
2. There can be a lot of muggles at the bus stop, be carefull not to attract their attention too much as the GZ is very good seen from the bus stop;
3. Place is usually well lightened so you do not need a light, anyway it will attract additional attention so better not use it;
4. Cache is available 24/7.
About this place:
The first Church on this place was built probably in the 1630s in connection with the settlement of the southern outskirts of the city archers, covering the defensive line of the Earthworks. The first documentary testimony about the new Church "Trinity Alekseev in the order of Masarikova", named Strelets Colonel, dated 1642; in 1657, with the change of the Colonel, it was called "Trinity in Streletskaya Sloboda in General, the order of the Monastery". Later the name "Veshnyaki" or "Vishnyakov" is also associated with Strelets commander Matthew Vishnyakov.
The first stone Church was built in memory of the battle near Chigirin; the permission to build was received in 1678, but it began not earlier 1686. This temple was expanded chapels in 1706, 1734, 1788. The bell tower was placed on the red line of Pyatnitskaya street, which was much narrower than today.
In 1804 began the progressive replacement of the buildings of the old Church to the new. In 1804, the newly built dining hall, then laid a new main, one-dome Church volume, rough finished by the beginning of the war of 1812. During the fire of 1812, the Church burned and was rebuilt in the rough in 1815, fully — 1824. In 1826 Pyatnitskaya street was widened, and the old bell tower that was blocking the passage, was demolished; a new one was built by the project of F. M. Shestakov and N. I. Kozlovsky. The fence and the houses of the clergy were to be completed by 1838. The arrow Pyatnitskaya and Vishnyakovskaya lane fence was completed corner one-story rotunda (merchant's shop at the Church; lost); the Church, however, in times when Zamoskvorechye was made of wood, was the largest urban vertical Pyatnitskaya.
The authorship of the drawings:
Widespread, but not confirmed by academic sources opinion about the authorship of A. G. Grigoriev.
The Church was closed not earlier than 1929, rediscovered in 1994 at St. Tikhon's Orthodox University. Currently, the services conducted by the rector of the Institute FR. Vladimir Vorobiev, and priests-teachers of the Institute.
---РУССКИЙ---
1. Кэш Кэш размером между микро и маленьким, нет месте для обмена, только если немного для геомонет или. Есть карандаш;
2. На автобусной остановке может быть много магглов, старайтесь не привлекать их внимание, т.к. место тайника хорошо просматривается с остановки;
3. Это место как правило хорошо освещено, поэтому фонарик не понадибится, тем более что он будет привлекать только дополнительное внимание, поэтому лучше им не пользоваться;
4. Кэш доступен круглосуточно.
Коротко о месте:
Первая церковь на этом месте выстроена, вероятно, в 1630-е гг. в связи с заселением южных окраин города стрельцами, прикрывавшими оборонительную линию Земляного вала. Первое документальное свидетельство о новой церкви «Троицы в Алексееве приказе Мещеринове», по имени стрелецкого полковника, датировано 1642; в 1657, со сменой полковника, её называли «Троицы в Стрелецкой слободе в Ивановом приказе Монастырёве». Позднейшее название «Вешняки» или «Вишняки» также связано со стрелецким командиром Матвеем Вишняковым.
Первый каменный храм был выстроен в память Битвы под Чигириным; разрешение на постройку было получено в 1678, но началась она не ранее 1686. Этот храм расширялся приделами в 1706, 1734, 1788. Колокольня была вынесена на красную линию Пятницкой улицы, которая была значительно уже, чем сегодня.
В 1804 началась последовательная замена построек старого храма — на новые. В 1804 вновь выстроили трапезную, тогда же заложили новый основной, однокупольный объём церкви, вчерне законченный к началу войны 1812 года. Во время пожара 1812 года храм горел и был восстановлен вчерне в 1815, полностью — к 1824. В 1826 Пятницкую улицу расширили, а старую колокольню, мешавшую проезду, снесли; новую выстроили по проекту Ф. М. Шестакова и Н. И. Козловского. Ограда и дома причта были закончены к 1838 году. На стрелке Пятницкой и Вишняковского переулка ограду завершала угловая одноэтажная ротонда (купеческая лавка при церкви; утрачена); сама же церковь во времена, когда Замоскворечье было деревянным, была крупнейшей градостроительной вертикалью Пятницкой части.
Авторство чертежей:
Широко распространено, но не подтверждается академическими источниками мнение об авторстве А. Г. Григорьева.
Церковь была закрыта не ранее 1929, вновь открыта в 1994 году при Свято-Тихоновском православном институте. В настоящий момент богослужения совершаются ректором института прот. Владимир Воробьёвым, а также священниками-преподавателями института.