*New information 20/03/21*
The cache is not at the posted coordinates, but the information you need is. The cache is a little bit further away.
To find the cache, you need to work out the following:
N: 50° 2A.BCD
W: 004° 41.EFG
- A= Last number of the Postbox number PL?? ??D.
- B= First digit on the later collection time at St Austell delivery office.
- C= Second digit of the phone number on the postbox.
- D= Number on the green box to the immediate left of the phone box - 2
- E= First number of the Postbox number PL?? ??D.
- F= The last two digits of the Postbox number added together (PL** ?+?)
- G= The last digit of the Textphone number on the postbox.
Tree cover has been throwing the GPS out. Coordinates are averaged over 5 separate visits. Hint should give it away.
Please rehide the cache well.
There is on street parking near to the fine pair. It does get busy at the weekend, especially on a Sunday around church service time.
Please be careful near and on the road, especially with children and pets.
Thanks go to Firebird71 for pointing out that there was a fine pair here.
Congratulations to Cornish_piskey80 and Portloe1 on their joint FTF :)
The Fine Pair series was originally started by wizardsmum but is now managed by mattd2k
If anybody would like to place 'A Fine Pair' of their own please do. I would just ask that you first visit www.afinepair.co.uk to request a number to avoid any duplication
mattd2k also keeps a public Bookmark List of this series. Once your cache is published please contact him via email@example.com to have yours added