“I knew I shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque!”
Ever been searching for a T5, 2 km
from the trailhead only to remember you left
the Illudium PU36 Explosive Space Modulator in the car?
Ever wish you owned an ACME
Little-Giant Do-It-Yourself Rocket Sled to do all
those power trail caches? Or have to read the ACME "Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Road Runners (But Were Afraid To Ask)"
book to solve a BrianDiane cache?
Ever find yourself searching for an urban micro,
and say to your partner using your best Fudd voice
"Shhh. Be vewy vewy qwiet. We'we hunting geocaches."?
Grab your spear and magic helmet and join the C.C.C. to discuss your adventures and celebrate the 23rd edition of Ottawa's favourite event!
Bring your own carrots and hasenpfeffer
and join us at the Club Del Conejo to share your stories.
Here's where to find us:
Other needed information:
- We all get together and swap stories at the above coordinates between 6 and 8 PM Saturday, October 17th.
- The hall does not have a restaurant, so bring your own dinner. This cuts down on costs for everyone and allows freedom of movement around the hall without being tied to a table and a bill.
- Sorry, but *NO* alcohol can be served or consumed at this edition of the event, so please do not bring any along. The CCC team will bring along a selection of soda and juices to share with everyone, or feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverage of choice.
- Please post a note on this page indicating if you can make it and how many will be in your party.
- Parking is available onsite, and public transit is at the doorstep.
Visit the events section of our local forum for additional information,
ask questions, or suggest ideas.
Happy hiding and seeking!
See you at the hall on the 17th,
or perhaps on the trails...