The cache is not at the posted coordinates, but the information you need is. The cache is a little bit further away.
I decided not to place it next to the bench on the triangle as the cache would more than likely get muggled a lot.
To find the cache, you need to work out the following:
N: 50° 1A.BCD
W: 004° 4E.FGH
- A= First number on the top line of the numbers on the telegraph pole behind the phone box.
- B= Second number on the top line of numbers minus second number on the bottom line on the telegraph pole.
- C= Second number on the top line add the fifth number on the top line on the telegraph pole.
- D= Fourth number on the top line of the numbers on the telegraph pole.
- E= Hour of the Saturday collection time.
- F= First plus Second digits of the postbox number (PL?? ???D)
- G= Second minus Fifth digit of the postbox number (PL?? ???D)
- H= Monday-Friday collection hour minus Fourth digit of the postbox number (PL?? ???D)
Please rehide the cache well.
There is very limited street parking near to the fine pair. There is a big car park at the bottom of the village if you are willing to walk back up the hill to gather the information.
It gets busy in the summer, so muggles are a high probability.
Please be careful near and on the road, especially with children and pets. Some locals do drive faster than the posted 30 limit.
Congratulations to pencoise on FTF
The Fine Pair series was originally started by wizardsmum but is now managed by mattd2k
If anybody would like to place 'A Fine Pair' of their own please do. I would just ask that you first visit www.afinepair.co.uk to request a number to avoid any duplication
mattd2k also keeps a public Bookmark List of this series. Once your cache is published please contact him via firstname.lastname@example.org to have yours added