This is pretty much a park and grab
High muggle area. Stealth required. Mind the traffic.
In 1891 Alick Osborne, son of Henry Osborne, a pioneer settler, commissioned one of the Colony's foremost architects, John Horbury Hunt, to build them a large homestead on their property near Moss Vale.
Founded about six years, on October 12, 1897, Wilfred Inman opened a Preparatory school of six boys at Erowol, Kambala Road, Bellevue Hill, Sydney. Inman's vision was to have a school that offered holistic education. The school was designed on the traditional UK school structures.
After few months the school moved to Strickland House and was named Carrara Preparatory School.
As the building's lease expired, Wilfred and Mary Inman sought out another property for a school. They arrived at Hamilton House in January 1902.
The school was bought by The King’s School in 1942. The King's Headmaster, Denys Hake moots the idea for The King's School to take-over Tudor House, while preserving a special relationship which saw the Headmaster of Tudor House report to either to the King's Head or to The King's School Council via a gentleman's agreement. This arrangement ensures the viability of the school for the next 50 years.
Mr Walter Meyer was sent as Headmaster and the next four Headmasters were appointed from within the school or, as in the case of Mr Phillip Richards, had been teaching at the school prior to his appointment.
(FTF) Muppet95