One of the more important stations on the Weston Clevedon and Portishead Railway , having a booking office and waiting room! The station was originally called simply Worle, but in 1913 it was renamed Worle (Moor Lane), and from 1917 onwards Worle Town. A siding served the Worle gas works until they closed in 1920. The gas works were replaced by Fussell’s rubber factory, and then by a retirement development. There was originally a 10” high platform but this was later removed.
This is in the middle of a residential area with significant muggle activity, stealth will be required.