Skip to content

Csér Traditional Cache

This cache has been archived.

Hlesztakov: Szia!

Ahogy azt korábban jeleztem, a ládát archiválom. Ha mégis tervezed a javítását, a következő 30 napban jelezd felém, és újraaktiválom a leírást!

Köszönöm a megértésed!
Hlesztakov
Geocaching Ellenőr

More
Hidden : 3/11/2016
Difficulty:
1 out of 5
Terrain:
1.5 out of 5

Size: Size:   micro (micro)

Join now to view geocache location details. It's free!

Watch

How Geocaching Works

Please note Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.

Geocache Description:


Csér

Gyere és tekintsd meg a megye legkisebb lakott települését, a mintegy 27 főt számláló Csér községet! Nem sok minden látnivaló van itt, de talán az embert a hely szelleme a látottak alapján megfogja. Mi volt itt régen, mi lehetett volna és mi az, ami most van..

A településről

1313 óta ismert kis település. A Cséri-major a 16. század elején Iván község kültelkének urasági majorja volt. Eredetileg az Iván határában fekvő közös cseren (erdőn) épült ki, s neve után ítélve a falu közös birtokát képező erdő helyén keletkezett. A Budapesti Tégla- és Cserépipari Vállalat az 1950-es években téglagyárat épített a településen, amelyben az 1980-as években szűnt meg a termelés.
1980-ig két búcsút rendeztek: június 15-höz kapcsolódott az evangélikus búcsú, augusztus 15-höz, Nagyboldogasszony ünnepéhez a katolikus.
A településre főleg osztrák állampolgárok költöztek be, akik a megüresedett házakat vásárolták meg. 
A falu közepén áll az 1932-ben téglából épült harangtorony.


Come and see the smallest inhabited settlement in the county, the village of Csér, which has about 27 people! There is not much to see here, but perhaps you will be captured by the spirit of the place based on what you see. What was here a long time ago, what could have been and what is now...

About the settlement

A small settlement known since 1313. At the beginning of the 16th century, the Cséri-major was the manorial major of the estate of the village of Iván. It was originally built on a common exchange (forest) on the border of Iván, and judging by its name, it was created on the site of the forest that was the common property of the village. The Budapesti Tégla- és Cserépipari Vállalat built a brick factory in the settlement in the 1950s, which ceased production in the 1980s.
Until 1980, two farewells were organized: the Lutheran farewell was connected to June 15, the Catholic one to August 15, the feast of Our Lady.
The settlement was mainly inhabited by Austrian citizens who bought the vacant houses. 
The brick bell tower built in 1932 stands in the middle of the village.

Additional Hints (Decrypt)

[HUN]xreígéf [ENG] srapr

Decryption Key

A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M
-------------------------
N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z

(letter above equals below, and vice versa)