This cache was named GEOCACHE OF THE MONTH – OCTOBER 2019 by Geocachers of South Africa.
This is a roadside cache near the entrance to a public park in Sunninghill Gardens. You can enter the area via Tudor or Tana Roads. Security will write down your vehicle registration number and hand you a card which you'll have to return when you exit the area - no questions asked.
To log this cache you will have to do the following:
- Solve the word puzzle below
- Go to the published co-ordinates and find the metal box against the red-brick wall
- Send the last word ( ? ? T H ? ? ) of the word puzzle, all in CAPITAL letters, as a text message (SMS) to the cellphone number written on the side of the box
- If correct, you will receive a confirmation message and the box will unlock a few seconds later
- If incorrect, you will receive an "Incorrect word" message, you can try again by sending another SMS
- Please be sure to close the door properly when done
Complete the six-letter words so that the last two letters of one word are the first two of the next and the last two of the fifth word are the first two of the first word.
( ? ? M O ? ? )
( ? ? R I ? ? )
( ? ? S I ? ? )
( ? ? V I ? ? )
( ? ? T H ? ? )