Arnside is an un-manned station on the Furness line between Lancaster and Barrow-in-Furness. The line was opened in 1858 by the Ulverston and Lancaster railway and taken over by the Furness Railway in 1862. Just north of the station, the railway runs on a viaduct just over 500 m long, with 50 piers. The station buildings are now the headquarters of the Arnside and Silverdale Area of Outstanding National Beauty (AONB) and there is a display open to the public. There are no facilities at the station, but an excellent wi-fi signal is available on the platform.
Cross over from the station and walk along the footpath away from the town. The cache is not in any of the walls, nor in the flower beds.