Tri-Cities 2016 Geocoin Challenge
Mysteries of the Mid-Columbia
- Travel around Tri-Cities (including West Richland) to find 28 traditional caches OR 26 traditional caches and 1 multi/puzzle cache to earn a geocoin with four trackable “coins” that attach to a base coin.
- All the caches have code words or marker stamps. You will need to find 7 traditional caches from each city for a total of 28 caches OR 26 traditional caches plus 1 multi/puzzle cache of your choice (2 are available & are shaded), for a total of 27 cache.
- Upon successful completion of the challenge, one trackable ‘coin’ per city and one numbered base coin will be awarded per household (which will give you one complete 5-piece set).
- Kids (12 and under) who complete the challenge the weekend of the event will receive a special prize.
- You must also have a registered geocache account to receive your geocoin.
Geocoin Challenge Entry Form
Kennewick: K01-GC6DF7A, K02-GC6DF8C, K03-GC6E4PP, K04-GC6E4QY, K05-GC6E4RZ, K06-GC6E5PD, K07-GC6F7WW, K08-GC6FN3D
Pasco: P01-GC6J2CG, P02-GC6J2CN, P03-GC6J2CY, P04-GC6J2D5, P05-GC6J2D8, P06-GC6J2DB, P07-GC6J2HC, P08-GC6J2HK
Richland: R01-GC6AWV7, R02-GC6BKVP, R03-GC6AV07, R04-GC6ATZK, R05-GC6AP9Y, R06-GC6GEWH, R07-GC6GKQT, R08-GC6GJ7M
West Richland: WR01-GC6G5ZA, WR02-GC6GPWD, WR03-GC6GFFQ, WR04-GC6G600, WR05-GC6G636, WR06-GC6G20X, WR07-GC6GPVJ, WR08-GC6GPW6
Steven from Resthaven Cemetery has approved the multi-cache location.