KENARDINGTON, a parish, with a village, in Tenterden district, Kent; near the Royal Military canal, 1½ mile SW of Ham-Street r. station, and 7 SSW of Ashford. Post town, Ham-Street, under Ashford. Acres, 2, 160. Real property, £3, 222. Pop., 221. Houses, 42. Much of the land is occupied with coppice, called Silcox-wood. An ancient earthwork is on elevated ground, near the village; is connected, by a narrow causeway, with another ancient earthwork in the marsh below; and these works are supposed by some to have been formed by the ancient British, -by others to have been formed, about 893, during the wars between Alfred and the Danes. The living is a rectory and a vicarage in the diocese of Canterbury. Value, £114. Patron, Mrs. Breton. The church comprises aisle and chancel, with a bell turret; and succeeded one which was destroyed by lightning in 1559.
The coordinates you will see a footpath sign
AT A B C
N51 03. B (B-A-A-A) (C+A+B) -3)
E000 48.(B+A) A+B) /2) (A+A)