Welcome to the Butler County Donut Trail GeoTour
You read that right! Donut Trail GeoTour! Could things get more perfect? We think not!
This GeoTour includes a total of 15 stops, lots of fun and an amazing Donut Trail trackable coin as your sweet reward. Start your GeoTour by downloading the official Donut Trail GeoTour passport (print). And, don't forget to fill in your passport with the code word found with cache. All GeoTour caches are located in publicly accessible areas.
Cache Description, Make This One Your Last Stop
At the given coordinates, look towards the tree/bush line. Scan that tree. What is that? If necessary, take a closer look. What is that? It is the cache.
You can use the standard, boring, black ink pen to sign the log or be creative. Bring your stamp and leave an impression. Don’t forget to stamp your book with ours. The cache also contains a boring black ink pad. But, again, if you prefer, use your own. Different colors – awesome. Or, if you prefer, leave us a drawing. Be creative. Please leave our stamps and pad in the container.
If you would like to redeem your GeoTour passport for the commemorative Donut Trail trackable coin, please do the following:
- Visit all 15 GeoTour locations
- Sign the log at each cache location
- Fill in all 15 GeoTour code words in proper locations on the GeoTour passport
- Log all finds under your team name on the official listing on Geocaching.com for each GeoTour location
- Complete the team name and mailing information on your passport
- Drop off your GeoTour passport at the Butler County Visitors Bureau Office OR mail in your passport to 8756 Union Centre Blvd. West Chester, OH 45069.
Log entries and code words will be verified before coins are given out. Only one coin will be given out per official geocaching team name. Over 200 coins are still available..
Please be respectful of the area and neighboring businesses. Cache only in the daylight or business hours.