Fishery Estate Biundary Stone
Fishery estate boundary stone 1890, is the last remaining of eleven stones installed along Oldfield/Bray road by Mrs Annie Smith, owner of the fishery to mark the boundary of her estate.
Originally it was on a small island in the middle of Chauntry road at its junction with Oldfield road. It was relocated to the north side when the road was adopted around 1970 and then to its present position when the mini roundabout for Maidenhead southern relief road was constructed in 2015.
The symbols on the bollard are of a heron's head (Annie Smith's crest) her initials and the date it was initially installed.
The Cache
The cache is a magnetic nano.
Own pen will be required.
May need tweezers to remove the log
Cache n' Dash.
DO NOT ENTER RAILWAY TRACKS
😀HAPPY CACHING😀