This is a small magnetic container (Not extra small, no tweezers needed). The park itself was built in 1897 and opened in 1902. The Mill that overlooks the park has served many purposes, from a confectionery factory, cotton mill to its current usage which it is now occupied by multiple business, one of which is mine, which overlooks the hide (Orange blinds!)