Another cache adding to the growing village sign series
Kilverstone is a civil parish in Norfolk east of Thetford It covers an area of 2.88 sq miles and had a population of 60 in 25 households at the 2001 census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of Breckland
Its church, St Andrew, is one of 124 existing round-tower churches in Norfolk.
It has an Art Nouveau water tower, built in 1905 from flint and decorative brickwork, but sadly has since been converted into flats.
There is also a beautiful Art Nouveau wellhead which has had the names of the 9 War dead added to it
If anybody would like to expand the series please contact Smokeypugs here