The oldest building in the village is All Saints' Church, which dates from around 1100. The church's bell tower collapsed in the seventeenth century, and the bell moved temporarily to a wooden bell cage in the church yard. The bell cage remains to this day.
Wrabness Local Nature Reserve was designated in 1993.It covers 52 acres (210,000 m2) on the banks of the River Stour Estuary. The site was once a former mine depot established in 1921 by the Ministry of Defence. It was closed in 1963. Following closure, a number of planning applications were put forward (including an application for a prison in 1968 and 1989). The site was saved from closure when it was bought by a Charitable Trust in 1992.
The reserve is an important wildlife site - owls, yellowhammers, whitethroats, turtle dove, song thrush, nightingales and bullfinches can be seen. There are also many wild plants such as corn mint, hairy buttercup, sea aster and ox-eye daisy.
There is good access with a hard-core path around the reserve making it accessible for pushchairs or with disabilities.
There are two village signs.the one at Gz is the new one ,the original sign is restored and kept inside the village hall
To find the cache go to the Village Sign
How many BIG rocks surround the base = A
N 51 56 (A-3)(A-5)(A+2)
E001 09 (A+2)(A-1)(A-A)