Hyndland Bowling Club was founded in 1904 by Mr Hugh M Mackie, CA. He had recently come to the district, and missed the bowling facilities of his native Stewarton. The open space in Queensborough Gardens appeared an admirable site for a bowling green. Soon the proprietors of the ground, Messrs Duncanson and Henderson, were approached, and by December 1904, the club-house was ready. The first Opening Day was on 5th May 1905. Sourch Hyndland Bowling Club Facebook page.
The cache is located to the right of the main gate. It is located on the public side of the fence.