This geocache is a competitor in the 2017 GGA Geocache Competition.
Are you having issues with beings or events out of the ordinary? Monster Hunters Inc. is here to help.
- Bump in the Night Noises, Items being Moved
- Warts, Love Affliction, Turned into a Newt
- Unwanted Bridge Trolls, Pesky GeoCachers
- Cattle Mutilations, Crop Circles, Time Dilations
We are at your service for these issues and more. Just One Call and a highly trained Contact Team will be on the way to investigate your concerns. Follow up actions will be provided as required.
Many Home Owners/Renters insurance plans cover our services with a low deductable.
The LAB door will open freely with a valid code.
You may need to wait a few seconds for the lock to release..
[GADGET] Monster Hunters is a WhereIGo based Geocache. (Current Version: 2)
- The WherIGo cartridge can be downloaded here: Monster Hunter.
- Turn up your volume if using an Android or Iphone WherIGo player.
- ALWAYS check for an updated WherIGo cartridge before you begin.
- To complete this cache requires playing a cartridge on a wherigo player.
- Parking is available at the listed coordinates for the cache and at the final location.
- Do not turn off the WherIGo player until you have the cache log in hand.
- There is a good bit of walking/trail biking involved, USE LISTED TRAILHEADS.
- There is a time limited portion in this cache: (This is ONLY when opening the cache door!)
- The Lab access code to open the door is good for approximatly FIFTEEN (15) minutes.
- *** Going over the time limit requires restarting the adventure (WherIgo). ***
- The first part of the adventure is in a county park open from Dawn until Dusk.
- The final is located at the front of a private home. Please visit between 8am and 9pm.
- My phone nunmber is provided in the WherIGo when you arrive at the final.
- Please feel free to Text or Call if you are having any issues.
*** If you have issues/concerns about WherIGo, please contact me in advance of your intended cache visit. I will attempt to assist.
The WhereIGo cartridge can be downloaded here: Monster Hunter
*** PHOTOS AND VIDEO ARE ENCOURAGED ***
For more information on the Geocache Competition or the GGA, click -> Georgia Geocachers Association
The below map is very likely to come in handy. Attempting to bushwhack from one trail to the other is likey to make you rather muddy, and not at all likely to save you time. The trail heads are also listed as Waypoints on this cache page.