This geocache is a competitor in the 2017 GGA Geocache Competition.
Are you having issues with beings or events out of the ordinary? Monster Hunters Inc. is here to help.
- Bump in the Night noises, Items being Moved
- Warts, Love Affliction, Turned into a Newt
- Unwanted Bridge Trolls
- Cattle Mutilations, Crop Circles, Time Dilations
We are at your service for these issues and more. Just One Call and a highly trained Contact Team will be on the way to investigate your concerns. Follow up actions will be provided as required.
Many Home Owners/Renters insurance plans cover our services with a low deductable.
The LAB door will open freely with a valid code.
You may need to wait a few seconds for the lock to release..
[GADGET] Monster Hunters is a WhereIGo based Geocache.
- The WherIGo cartridge can be downloaded here: Monster Hunter
- ALWAYS check for an updated WherIGo cartridge before you begin.
- To complete this cache requires playing a cartridge on a wherigo player.
- Parking is available at the listed coordinates for the cache and at the final location.
- Do not turn off the WherIGo player until you have the cache log in hand.
- There is a good bit of walking/trail biking involved, USE LISTED TRAILHEADS.
- There is a time limited portion in this cache:
- The Lab access code to open the door is good for approximatly FIFTEEN (15) minutes.
- *** Going over the time limit requires restarting the adventure (WherIgo). ***
- The first part of the adventure is in a county park open from Dawn until Dusk.
- The final is located at the front of a private home. Please visit between 8am and 9pm.
*** If you have issues/concerns about WherIGo, please contact me in advance of your intended cache visit. I will attempt to assist.
The WhereIGo cartridge can be downloaded here: Monster Hunter
*** PHOTOS AND VIDEO ARE ENCOURAGED ***
For more information on the Geocache Competition or the GGA, click -> Georgia Geocachers Association