Battery Point is the closest place on the uk coastline to which large ships pass.
It hosts a now disused 9-metre-high lighthouse which was built by the Chance Brothers of Smethwick in 1931. In 1998 the 2 tonne fog bell, which was cast by Gillett & Johnston of Croydon, and used to hang on the structure was removed.
Following a public campaign, the bell was acquired by Portishead Town Council in 2012. It has now been restored and returned to the town. For those who are interested, it can be found on the traffic island on Wyndham Way which is close to Portishead High Street.
To calculated the cache location you will need to work out the following information from the plaque;
The year in which the stone was erected A00B
The number of letters in the 4th word of the 1st paragraph = C
The number of letters in the 5th word of the 2nd Paragraph = D
The number of letters in the 6th word of the 3rd Paragraph = E
There is room for small swaps and trackables within the cache...