Welcome to the Butler County Donut Trail GeoTour
You read that right! Donut Trail GeoTour! Could things get more perfect? We think not!
This GeoTour includes a total of 15 stops, lots of fun and an amazing Donut Trail trackable coin as your sweet reward. Start your GeoTour by downloading the official Donut Trail GeoTour passport (print). And, don't forget to fill in your passport with the code word found with cache. All GeoTour caches are located in publicly accessible areas.
Starting as an old-school German bakery nearly 60 years ago, this legend now has a little bit of Colombian flavor!
This GeoTour includes several 2-stage multis. All follow the same pattern. At Stage 1, look for the item of interest and answer a question about it. Your correct selection leads you to Stage 2, the final stage.
At the given coordinates look for a 3-feet by 5-feet red, white, and blue sign. How many cups of coffee are on that sign?
- If there are 0 cups, the cache is at N 39° 30.856, W 084° 23.859.
- If there are 2 cups, the cache is at N 39° 30.895, W 084° 23.954.
If you would like to redeem your GeoTour passport for the commemorative Donut Trail trackable coin, please do the following:
- Visit all 15 GeoTour locations
- Sign the log at each cache location
- Fill in all 15 GeoTour code words in proper locations on the GeoTour passport
- Log all finds under your team name on the official listing on Geocaching.com for each GeoTour location
- Complete the team name and mailing information on your passport
- Drop off your GeoTour passport at the Butler County Visitors Bureau Office OR mail in your passport to 8756 Union Centre Blvd. West Chester, OH 45069.
Log entries and code words will be verified before coins are given out. Only one coin will be given out per official geocaching team name. Over 200 coins are still available.
Please be respectful of the area and neighboring businesses. Cache only in the daylight or business hours.