Commonly referred to as Trout Lake, the official name of this park is John Hendry Park. Hendry was one of the owners of the Hastings Sawmill, which was built in the late 19th century and used Trout Lake as its water source. The land was donated to the City of Vancouver in 1926 by Hendry's daughter, with the stipulation that the park be named John Hendry Park.
Please note that the park is closed nightly from 10PM to 6AM.
In addition to the parking lots, there is street parking available near this cache.
Congrats to Synergy2011 on the FTF!