There is nothing hidden at the War Memorial this is your starting point and the information from reading the War Memorial with lead you to the final location of the cache. The Cache is a small container just big enough for small swaps and log book. You can either stay parked where you are or move your car a little nearer. Please be careful with Geokids and Geohounds this is a very busy road. The walk however I think you will find interesting, together with the information gathered from the lovely carefored War Memorial.
The Final Location is at N AB CD.EFG E000 HJ.KLM
1. Oliver Clarke belonged to the AB nd Q.R.E.S.
2. Arthur Bailey belonged to the (CD x 2) Devons
3. George Morley belonged to the E Suffolks
4. Nelson Flack belonged to the F Suffolks
5. Ernest C. Mackender belonged to the G K.R.R.C.
6. What is the total of the Regiments for Arthur Carpenter and Charles Wilson plus the number of Rutterfords equals HJ
7. How many people belonged to the New Zealand Mounted Rifles equals K
8. How many people named George and Claud equals L
9. How many people have a surname beginning with the letter M equals M