The history of the church and school in this area goes back to 1882 when the area was first settled. Built in 1888, the building was made of sod, about 18 feet by 15 feet and barely high enough for a tall man to enter. In 1890 lumber was hauled from Deloraine for reconstruction.
Organized in 1890 this site was also used as Carievale School district No 199 as well as a church for various denominations. This school served the children from the Village of Carievale until 1896 when a new school was erected in the Village and given the name of Empire School District No 275.
In 1922 steps were taken to acquire a new site and plans were made to build a new school with basement and room to seat thirty-six pupils. In 1925 the school was relocated and during the 1930's it was necessary to change the name of the school. The town school was called Carievale No 275 and the country school was called Empire No 199.
In 1905 a new stone church was built in the village of Carievale and was named Holy Trinity Anglican Church.
A quick Park and grab, Cache has room for log only, BYOP