Size:  (not chosen)
How Geocaching Works
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
Located near one of the countless peaks in the Esterel mountains
You can get to within a 1 km walk by car (N43 28.052 E6 54.350) or you can take a steep 1 hour hike right from the sea. Either one offers magnificent views. Get a good map of the area or you have no chance to get close by car! Since it can get quite busy in the summer the cache is not where you would expect it in the first place. Follow your GPS off the path once you get close and look down over the cliffs. Bring good hiking boots and long trousers. I will try to place some more in this parts of the world over the next months.
- Disposable Camera -- Take your picture, I'll post them when I have them developed.
- Journal and Pens -- Leave a note so others know who has been there.
- Batteries -- In case your's are empty.
- Chinese Train Ticket -- Don't believe the 'High Speed' on the ticket.
- Pokemon Toothbrush -- One never knows where one wakes up on a Sunday morning :).
- Take something (not the camera or journal!) and leave something behind.
NOTE: As one unfortunate stash seeker found out, after long draughts the forest service may block the roads in all parks in the area due to the fire hazard. You can still take the hike from the coastal road, just get a good map and don't expect to walk in a direct line, you have to start more or less up the direction of the peak to the right. There are trails, use them!
Gur ybpngvba vf va n penirf naq pbirerq ol cynagf naq bar ovt ebpx evtug ng gur rqtr