- This is a T4 cache requiring you to climb a tree to a height of about 7 meters using large branches. Up to you if you use any safety equipment.
- Cache hunting at your own risk. Don't go hunting alone. Topless geoobjects are best enjoyed in a group!
- There's a lot of spruce pitch. Expect to get dirty. When dirty already, consider the nearby cache High Voltage T4.
- If you don't like climbing spruce trees and getting sticky with spruce pitch, go and take a walk instead and do not comment on this cache. You can climb topless to save your clothes from getting dirty.
- Do not attach pictures of the cache to your logs please. Pictures of the view and topless trees are welcome.
Record bonus number C. You can find it at the usual place on the object holding the cache. Format "XYC", where X and Y are digits.
Other caches of this topless series:
Thanks, triakcz, for his help with finding this location and hiding the cache.