Welcome to Baroque Tvrđa!
Briefly, Tvrđa is:
- home of many famous buildings such as the Palace of Slavonian General Command (visible on the 200 kuna bill)
- the center of Osijek's nightlife
- the center of high school education in Osijek (three gymnasiums and two high schools)
- birth place of famous violinist Franjo Kuhač (Osijek music school, located on the main square, was named after him).
At the virtual coordinates for this cache there is a tourist info center where you can find other information about Tvrđa and Osijek.
· About the cache
Every waypoint represents one of the most important sites in Tvrđa. Waypoint's name is also the name of that place/church/sculpture. If you follow the waypoints by as they are ordered, you'll have a nice tour of Tvrđa.
· To log this cache as found
Take a picture of yourself or your GPS device at one of the waypoints. The sculpture presented there needs to be visible!
· Virtual Reward - 2017/2018
This Virtual Cache is part of a limited release of Virtuals created between August 24, 2017 and August 24, 2018. Only 4,000 cache owners were given the opportunity to hide a Virtual Cache. Learn more about Virtual Rewards on Geocaching Blog: https://www.geocaching.com/blog/2017/08/virtual-rewards