About Mossley Hill Station
Mossley Hill railway station is in the suburbs of Liverpool in the north west of England. The station is operated by Northern.
It and Allerton were the only stations opened on 15 February 1864 when the St Helens Railway's (taken over by the LNWR from 29 July 1864) extension from Speke to Edge Hill opened. The station was replaced from 13 July 1891, when the Edge Hill to Speke line was quadrupled.
The station was renamed from Mossley Hill for Aigburth to Mossley Hill on 6 May 1974.
The Cache is just outside and to the east of the station.