Please be aware that the headline coordinates are near houses and a play area. Try not to block the road and keep children and pets near on the road.
The cache is not hidden at the headline coordinates due to location and proximity to other caches. It is within a mile of the coordinates.
Please note that there is a defibrillator in the phone box. Please do not go in the phone box unless it is an emergency.
To get the coordinates for the final, answer the following questions:
- A = 2nd number in post box post code (PL-? --D)
- BC = All the numbers in the post box post code ADDED together (PL?? ??D)
Final at:- N 50 19.ABC W 004 53.DEF
- D = 2nd number in the year on the round plaque on the wall to the left of the phone box -?--
- E = 4th number in the year on the round plaque on the wall to the left of the phone box ---?
- F = The Monday to Friday collection HOUR on the post box
Checksum for all the numbers (A+B+C+D+E+F = 22)
The A Fine Pair series was originally started by wizardsmum but is now managed by mattd2k
If anybody would like to place 'A Fine Pair' of their own please do. I would just ask that you first visit www.afinepair.co.uk to request a number to avoid any duplication
mattd2k also keeps a public Bookmark List of this series. Once your cache is published please contact him via email@example.com to have yours added
Congratulations to Andy&Rach on being FTF