Time for the YCGS Gift Exchange! This event will be held at the rear seating area of the Ryan's Family Steak House!!!
You do not have to participate in the gift exchange to log the event as a find, but if you do wish to participate in the gift exchange, please follow these rules. Read the following instructions carefully, so that no one is disappointed...
YCGS Holiday Gift Exchange (Participation is OPTIONAL):
1) Prior to coming to the event, we would like you to wrap a gift (limited to $15.00 in vallue).
2) Bring that gift with you.
3) Get a ticket.
4) Theme is geocaching.
5) After the Micro Container Gift Exchange, we will take a group photo. If you want to wear something for the holiday, your favorite Christmas sweaters or scarves are fine. Feel free to wear Santa hats, Elf suits or reindeer antlers if you want.
5) After the group photo, the event will be over and you may disperse to enjoy the holidays!
6) When you log the event as attended, please thank the cacher who you received the gift from. You may share what your Christmas gift contained if you like and feel free to post pictures of said gift as well.
7) You DO NOT have to particpate in the gift exchange portion if this event. Participation is voluntary.
We will be also drawing for door prizes. If you'd like to contribute something small to the door prize poortion of this event it would be much appreciated.
Email me if you have any questions concerning the rules.
Why YOU, of course...whether you have one cache find or a thousand cache finds, please feel free to come join us for a small meet and greet. You don't have to purchase anything. If you're passing through be sure to stop in, sign the logbook, say hello and keep on caching.
Thursday, November 30th, 2017
5:30 PM - 08:00 PM
Ryan's Family Steakhouse
341 Eisenhower Drive
Hanover, PA 17331
To eat, talk geocaching, and trade bugs. Those who wish to may also do some geocaching before or after the event. Just be sure that you obey any posted park hours!
Extra things to keep in mind:
- If you pick up a Travel Bug or trackable coin at one of the events, make sure you log it out so it doesn't show up in the events list. If a trackable sits as being listed in the event for a couple of months, the cache owner is the one that gets the e-mail from the TB owner(s).
- Each person attending will be responsible for any costs incurred for food and drinks.
- Participation in the gift exchange is optional.
FTF honors go to ??? Congratulations!!!