This is an out of the way historical site for Tuolumne County. A great place to take pictures and to enjoy the drive toward other geocaches on this road.
In the late 1870s William Morgan, carpenter-minister, built the chapel that still bears his name. It was built on the Rough and Ready camp site. Per the Tuolumne County Historical Quarterly, $625K in gold was taken from the creek in six weeks. Times slowed down and then in 1880 the chapel was deeded to the Methodist Church, South. More info will be uploaded later.
Npebff sebz n _ _ _ _ _.