
First stage is a Camo Micro, Please park in the parking area off to the left at the first location, at the final location please park off the main road as the VFW camp is private thus the gate. From the time of the building of St. Francis Church in 1830, the land adjoining that edifice on the south was used as the Catholic cemetery until the year 1876, when the heirs of the estate of Hugh Leavy donated a piece of land one and one-half acres in extent, for the use of the society as a cemetery. The bodies lying at the grounds near the church were disinterred and removed to the new lot. This cemetery is near the borough line, and just outside of it near the southeast part of the borough.