SS Peter and Paul Orthodox church was founded in June of 1916. The church congregation grew as coal mines in Urey thrived. The closing of the mines, deaths, and mixed marriages with other faiths have all contributed to the decline in membership of the parish. For 100 years of use, one would expect the cemetery to be larger.
This is a simple cache at the outskirt of a cemetery. Please be respectful and no night caching.