Geocaching University will be holding a seminar series on Geocaching. There will be five lectures by five local Geocachers. Three of whom - Geoshwin, Newo Max, and TGR - are men, and two of whom - $$Tracker and Cache Cannibal - are women. Each class will be held in a different city and on a different day of the month (the 1st through the 5th).
Using the following information you must figure out which cacher is teaching which class on which date and in which city. Everything you need to solve this puzzle is in plain text below. Nothing is hidden. There are no tricks. Good luck.
1. The classes that are on the 1st, 3rd, and 4th are in some order: “How to Build Gadget Caches”, the class by TGR, and the class in Santa Ynez.
2. The classes that are on the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th are in some order: “How to use a GPSr”, the class by Geoshwin, and the one in Montecito.
3. The classes by men are: “How to Search Stealthy”, the class on the 3rd, and the class in Goleta.
4. The classes on the 1st and the 5th (neither of which are in Goleta) are in some order: “Trail Caching”, and the class by Newo Max.
5. The class in Carpinteria comes before the class by Cache Cannibal, but after the class in Santa Barbara.
6. The class “How to Read a Map” is not on the 2nd. $$Tracker’s class is not on the 1st.
The Final Coordinates are: N 34° 26.ABC W 119° 50.DEF
A = The date of $$Tracker’s class
B = The date of Geoshwin’s class minus 1
C = The date of Newo Max’s class minus 1
D = The date of Newo Max’s class
E = The date of TGR’s class
F = The date of Cache Cannibal’s class