A cache near a bus stop and Williamwood Station.
For further information on the series, please visit www.sidetrackedseries.info
About SideTracked Caches
This cache belongs to the SideTracked series. It is not designed to take you to a magical place with a breath taking view. It's a distraction for the weary traveller, but anyone else can go and find it too. More Information can be found at the SideTracked Website
About Williamwod Station
A suburban commuter station on the Glasgow Central to Neilston line, originally opened in 1929. Services provided at time of publication using Class 314 Electric Multiple Units. Whilst the cache is accessible by wheelchair, the station is unfortunately not, due to a number of steps on both access routes. The redundant, eastern, bridge over Eastwoodmains Road is left from the Clarkston Curves, a junction with the Busby Railway, allowing an alternative route for mineral traffic to Ardrossan from the Bothwell area and opened in 1903. This was only in use for a short period of time as another route soon opened.
Ba erqhaqnag srapr cbfg, orgjrra terl obk naq ubneqvat.