Number 1351 in a series of caches where a red telephone box is in close proximity to a post box.
The only rules are that they have to be able to be photographed together, be not more than 100’ apart and the phone boxes have to be red.
The cache can be found at N53 AB.CDE W002 FG.HIJ
- A = Inside the phone box, CHT-xxAx
- B = Word above the door of the phone box, number of letters -12
- C = Plaque on bench, 2nd digit of date
- D = Plaque on bench, 3rd digit of date
- E = Fax number listed on postbox, last digit
- F = Phone number listed on postbox, 2nd digit
- G = Later collection time, 1st digit
- H = Postbox number, 2nd digit after the letters
- I = Phone number listed on postbox, 3rd digit
- J = Fax number listed on postbox, 4th digit
The A Fine Pair series is managed by mattd2k
If anybody would like to place 'A Fine Pair' of their own please do. I would just ask that you first visit www.afinepair.co.uk to request a number to avoid any duplication
mattd2k also keeps a public Bookmark List of this series. Once your cache is published please contact him via email@example.com to have yours added