This is a replacement for GC26H0B Church Micro 1120 - Bradley - All Saints which has now been archived
The Church of All Saints by Colson dates from 1877, having almost entirely replaced the former medieval church, but re-using its materials. It has flint walling, red tile roofing, and a diagonally set wood-framed bell turret. Its small broach spire can be seen from across the fields to the south-east. The church is set within a small turfed space, defined by railings and a long flint and brick wall that runs parallel with the lane to Upper Farm.
Parking is available by the church