The cache is a camo'ed bison hidden at the side of a byroad which runs from the main A134 Bury to Thetford Road to where Seven Hills Halt originally was.
The Bury St Edmunds and Thetford (B&TR) line between Bury and Thetford Bridge stations was opened on 1 March 1876. Seven Hills Halt was the second stop after Bury, between Ingham and Barnham stations. The B&TR was then purchased in 1878 by the Great Eastern Railway and after this, trains from Bury began to run to Thetford Station.
Seven Hills Halt was closed to passenger traffic on 8 June 1953. This photo may have been taken round about the time it was closed:
For more information on SideTracked Caches please visit www.SideTrackedSeries.co.uk