This Methodist Chapel is the 4th rebuild, erected in 1873 and has been both Welsh and English speaking. It was originally built in 1809. It was a very popular chapel when there was a railway line through to the Van lead mines and Trefeglwys was a busy village. Next to the chapel is the old school and almost opposite is the new school, the first in Powys to have solar panels.