Charlton Halt Railway Station
Charlton Halt railway station was a railway station which served the village of Charlton, west of Filton in Souh Gloucestershire, on the Avonmouth and Filton Railway, now known as the Henbury Loop Line. The station was open only between 1910 and 1915, when the line was closed to passengers. The line was reopened to passengers from 1922 to 1964, but the station was not reopened.
The village of Charlton lay north of the railway line, and was demolished when the Filtom Aerdrom was extended in the 1940s.