About the Station
The station is named after nearby All Saints, a Church of England parish church dating from 1821–1823. The station entrance is on the East India Dock Road, the high street of Poplar and is opposite Chrisp Street Market while adjacent to the Poplar Baths. There was a previous station on the same site, called Poplar station, which was served by the North London Railway. The location of this station can be seen in the bottom-right hand corner of the Map of Poplar,1885. Due to its history and convenience, the station also has two rail sidings directly west of the station forming part of Poplar DLR depot.
On-train announcements for trains approaching the station describe it as "All Saints for Chrisp Street Market".
About SideTracked Caches
This cache belongs to the SideTracked series. It is not designed to take you to a magical place with a breath taking view. It's a distraction for the weary traveller, but anyone else can go and find it too. More Information can be found at the SideTracked Website