Do not attempt to reach GZ from I-81.
he reference point below will put you on the correct side for the cache.
The cache you are searching for is very easy to spot, it’s a two story birdhouse.
However the swag box that holds the logbook is locked in place with combination lock.
Your mission should you choose to accept it is to find the combination needed to unlock the combination lock on the swag box so that you are able to retrieve the swag box and sign the log book.
Sounds easy enough, right?
Be gentle with this cache and use no force as none is needed.
Please follow the directions below in order to find the needed combination to free the swag box.
1. Unlock the bottom compartment of the birdhouse. The combination to that lock is 481.
Now that you have the bottom compartment open you will see the swag box, locked in place, a tool and a key hanging on the left hand side.
2. Remove the key that is hanging on the left side and use it to unlock the lock that is on the top compartment.
Replace the key on its hook in the bottom compartment when you have unlocked the lock.
3. Open the lid on the top compartment and latch it in place so that it does not close on you.
You should now see 21 small bison tubes in the top compartment, under the plexiglass cover.
Do not attempt to stick your hand into the top compartment or you could end up with a stuck hand.
4. Remove the tool from the bottom compartment and use it to pick up a bison tube and remove it from the top compartment.
Check to see if the tube you selected holds the combination needed to unlock the swag box.
The pickup tool can be used in two ways:
It has a magnetic tip which can be used to grab the ring on a bison tube.
There is also a claw that can used to grab a bison tube with.
To use the claw feature depress the button on the pickup tool and the claw will extend. Release the button and the claw will grab.
If you have found the combination congrats, if not keep trying until you do.
5. Once you have the combination to the swag box lock unlock it and sign the log. Feel free to trade swag if you desire.
6. Remember to place the bison tubes back in the top compartment and mix them up using the tool as a stir.
7. Be sure to lock everything back as you found it and scramble the numbers on the combination locks.