This geocache is located on the red trail of Pocantico Park: Holding the distinction as the Village's largest park, this 70.9-acre site was acquired in 1948 and added to in 1963, 1964 and 1967. The park abuts the Pocantico River and is home to a large number of animals found in the region including the white tail deer. Some hiking trails are marked. Entrance to the park is most easily made from Laurel Lane, off Cedar Drive East.
Please DO NOT remove stamper, this is not available cache.