This is the bonus cache #2020 for the ‘What a Decade!’ miniseries or Little Bridges caches between #2010 and #2019. Of course, if is also a Little Bridge in its own right and you’ll need to visit a bridge in order to gather information.
This bridge is known locally as ‘Backwell water bridge’ and the when crossing it can really feel like you’re walking the plank!
For the bonus, you should have obtained the bonus material from the following:
• The 2-digit number on the stick from #2010 (??)
• The 3-digit number on the base of the container of #2011 (???)
• The 3-digit number on the base of the container of #2012 (???)
• The 3-digit number on the base of the container of #2013 (???)
• The 3-digit number on the base of the container of #2014 (???)
• The 2-digit number on the container of #2015 (??)
• The 2-digit number written on the lid of the container of #2016 (??)
• The 2-digit number on the base of the container of #2017 (excluding the ‘R’) (??)
• The 2-digit number on the base of the container of #2018 (??)
•The 2 digit number on the lid of the container of #2019 (??)
And finally- at the water bridge at the listed coordinates, there should be a green metal box nearby, with a silver metal object attached, which has a 3 digit number. This is the last 3-digit number you need.(???)
When you have got all the info, you will have a (rather long) 27 digit code. Input it into Certitude using the link below (one long code, no spaces) to receive the information for the final location to the bonus cache.
This is a bit complex- apologies - and this is reflected in the difficulty rating.
You can validate your puzzle solution with certitude.
The Little Bridges series was started by Stanthews in 2009 to highlight small footbridges in remote parts of Wiltshire. Since then the series has been expanded by others all over the country and starting to spread fast. There is a stats listing run by Bloodsock, so you can see how many Little Bridges you have found, you can find it here:- https://littlebridgesseries.wordpress.com/ . If you would like to add to the series, please contact Stan on email@example.com and he will give you a number for your bridge, to qualify, the bridge must be a foot bridge too small for vehicles, please make sure your title exactly matches “Little Bridges # xxxx then the name” including spaces so it will get picked up and added to stats list.