REALLY SideTracked - Thringstone Halt
Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer
was a station on the Charnwood Forest Railway. Near the village of Thringstone, Leicestershire. On the outskirts of Whitwick. Opened in 1907 as a stop on the line between Loughborough Derby Road and Coalville East. The station and line closed in 1963. Today, the cutting and halt have been filled in but the bridge carrying a minor road over the halt is still visible.
oruvaq gur cbyr nggnpurq gb srapr