According to currently known information, there are at least three shrine facilities in the Puli Basin, namely Nenggao Shrine, Nenggao Shrine, and Puli Shrine (Remote Prayer). Among them, Nenggao Shrine and Nenggao Shrine are located near Huzai Mountain. The Puli Club is located behind the Puli Winery. The condition of the three shrines is not very good, but there are still some relics of the year. With the development of the streets of Puli, the construction of shrines was indispensable to the Japanese authorities. In the 14th year of the Taisho era (1925), the Nenggao Community was established at the location of today’s Huzai Mountain Geographic Center Stele (the beginning of the Huzai Mountain at the 0359 triangulation end of the Yedi Brigade). The social structure is a community to worship the Amaterasu, the Three Gods, and the platform. The god (Prince Nohku of Kita-Shirakawa Palace), at the time Nogo Shrine "expropriated" a pair of stone lions from Dapu Castle as a dog. The identity of this pair of stone lions was very changeable. The Nohko Shrine was completed in Showa 15 (1940) and replaced the original The Nogo Shrine, the pair of stone lions were also moved to the Nogo Shrine as a dog. The Nenggao Shrine was built in today's Puli High School of Technology (about the location of the gymnasium). It was originally a Wugeshe. In the 19th year of Showa (1944), it was upgraded to a township society, offering worship to the gods of the three gods and platform.
At present, most of the relics of Nenggao Shrine and Nenggao Shrine, except for the few remaining stone lanterns on Huzi Mountain, have been moved to the famous Luantang Xingling Temple in Puli. The stone lion at the entrance of Xingling Temple is the original Dapu. After the demolition of Noko Shrine, the stone lion of the castle was sent to Shinreiji together with another pair of brows. In addition, the stone lantern in front of Shinreiji archway was left over from Nogo Shrine. The remote worship place in Puli left some traces, such as the foundation of the main hall and hand washing bowls, and the pine trees around it also made people feel that "this is indeed a god's realm."
從目前已知的資料中,埔里盆地內至少有三座神社設施,分別是能高社、能高神社和埔里社(遙拜所),其中能高社、能高神社位於虎仔山附近,而埔里社則位在埔里酒廠後方。三座神社保存的狀況都不是很好,不過也都多少留下了一些當年的遺物。隨著埔里市街的發展,神社建築對日本當局而言是不可少的。大正十四年(1925)於今日的虎仔山地理中心碑(野地旅0359三角測量端始虎仔山)位置建立能高社,社格為社,祭祀天照大神、開拓三神、平台之神(北白川宮能久親王),當年能高社「徵用」了大埔城的一對石獅作為狛犬,這對石獅的身分十分多變,昭和十五年(1940)能高神社完工,取代了原本的能高社,這對石獅也被移到能高神社當作狛犬。能高神社建於今日埔里高工校內(約為體育館的位置),最初社格為無格社,昭和十九年(1944)升格為鄉社,祭祀開拓三神與平台之神。
目前能高社與能高神社的遺物,除了虎子山上尚有少量石燈籠殘件外,絕大多數都移至埔里著名的鸞堂醒靈寺,醒靈寺廟門口的石獅即為原大埔城石獅,在能高神社拆除後,連同另一對狛犬一起被送到醒靈寺,另外,醒靈寺牌樓前方的石燈籠則為能高神社所遺留的物件。埔里遙拜所,留下了一些痕跡,如本殿基礎以及手洗缽,另外四周所值的松樹也讓人們覺得「這裡確實是個神域」的感覺。