This event is a weekend of camping and caching fun, but the main event is Saturday. At least fifty new themed caches will be hidden for the event, all within Sleepy Hollow State Park. Caches will be smalls to regulars and will vary in both difficulty and terrain.
Besides geocaching, activities will include a Friday evening Meet & Greet.
- 9AM: Gather at the South Picnic Shelter for GPX loading
- 9AM-1PM: Enjoy caching in the park with your geofriends
- 1PM-2PM: Pot Luck Lunch. Hot Dogs, buns, plates, napkins, and condiments will be provided
- 2:PM to ??? Enjoy more caching in the park with your geofriends
- No Alcohol Allowed
- There will be no FTF drawing this year. All attendees of the event are allowed to claim FTF rights to any caches they find and sign the log,
- A sign in sheet will be in the main pavillion from 9AM until the end of the event.
- The caches have been requested to publish at 11AM this year.
- As before, we will be grillling hot dogs, with a planned service of 1PM. We will have Hot Dogs and Buns available. Paper plates, and napkins will be provided. We also highly recommend that you bring chairs, tables, easy ups, etc to promote responsible social distancing, rather than all of us bunching up in the pavilion.
- Door prize drawings will follow the meal.
Join us for a weekend of fun.
The annual Recreation Passport is required for all vehicles entering any State Park. If you don't have one, they are available at the park for $16 or when you renew your license plates. For more information, visit Michigan Recreation Passport.
For more information about the park, visit the Sleepy Hollow State Park website.
To reserve your campsite, visit Michigan State Park & Harbor Reservations.
While you are here, begin or continue your Michigan State Parks Centennial GeoTour (GT93) by finding GC801QP MSPCGT:Sleepy Hollow SP.