Located slightly downhill from Calderbank Church which is the home to 1st Calderbank Boys Brigade.
Built in 1856, the building was extended first in 1870 having recently been taken over by the Church of Scotland, and again in 1908. The Church is at the heart of the village and despite being on the busy Airdire to M8 corridor stilll retains a village feel to it.
This is one of several caches placed with links to BB companies within Airdrie, Coatbridge and District Battalion.
The cache is not located within the Church grounds but is located further downhill due to the close proximity to the school. The cache has easy access from a public footpath and once found please take th time to head up the hill to view the Church itself.