The historic little Langs Creek Cemetery was established in 1845 and contains several monuments dating from that decade. The latest date found was 1951. The cemetery is in a large fenced paddock about 500m off the main road and is reached via a bush track through a gate on the side of the road. It cannot be seen from the road itself.
The significance of Lang Creek Cemetery was recognised by a NSW Government Bicentenary Restoration project undertaken in conjunction with St John's Anglican Parish, Boorowa. A plaque attached to a large rock outside the cemetery states: "On this site, selected by Bishop Broughton, the district's first Anglican Church was built in 1845.

There is evidence of a lot of unmarked grave sites and a few unmarked grave surrounds. There are presently four fallen wooden crosses, which will deteriorate further over time. The lettering on two of them is practically indecipherable.