Twywell railway station
Twywell railway station served the village of Twywell, Northamptonshire, England, from 1866 to 1951 on the Kettering, Thrapston and Huntingdon Railway.
The station was opened on 1 March 1866 by the Kettering, Thrapston and Huntingdon Railway. It closed on 30 July 1951.
The Sation is now a house and most of this section of line (Canford - Thapston) is now under the A14.